5 FAST FACTS FRIDAY: THIRD EYE CHAKRA
Many of us lately have been focusing on planning out the rest of the year, setting new goals, so not better way than to focus this weeks fast facts on the third eye chakra. A chakra, that connects you back to your truth and helps you visiualise your goals and future. If you're a little confused by chakras you can read our post on chakras here
1) The third eye chakra is the sixth chakra. Located on the forehead, between the eyebrows, it is the center of intuition and foresight. The function of the third eye chakra is driven by the principle of openness and imagination.
2) The most common Sanskrit name for the Third eye chakra is “Ajna”, which means “command” and “perceiving”.
3) The third eye chakra is most commonly represented with the color purple or bluish purple. The auric color of third eye chakra energy can also be seen as translucent purple or bluish white.
4) The most commonly accepted location for the sixth chakra is between the eyebrows, slightly above at the bridge of your nose.
5) The third eye chakra is associated with the following psychological and behavioral characteristics:
Perception of subtle dimensions and movements of energy
Psychic abilities related to clairvoyance and clairaudience especially
Access to mystical states, illumination
Connection to wisdom, insight
Motivates inspiration and creativity
Have a beautifully aligned weekend! Leave any questions or comments, in the comment section below!